01. I keep checking my nails to make sure the lobster red hasn’t chipped. They need to make it another week and a half. This vanity is foreign to me.
02. I’m thankful my black coffee is going down without issues. My body must be getting used to the supplements.
03. Day two of sore throat, day one of pressure headache. Pondering the purchase of over-the-counter drugs or natural remedies. Always a fight.
04. “Circe” has my complete attention right now. Greek mythology always has.
05. The bed is finally off the floor. Furniture assembly was designed to test marriages.
06. I didn’t sleep well without the fan. I need to get to Lowe’s before work today.
07. April’s rain has stripped something away from me. I hope May will reveal it. I feel ready for it.